- Anatomy of the Human Body Henry Gray, 1918
- Anatomy and Physiology “a dynamic textbook for the yearlong Human Anatomy and Physiology course taught at most two- and four-year colleges and universities to students majoring in nursing and allied health” OpenStax College
- Anatomical Illustrations Aspirus medical library
- WebAnatomy University of Minnesota - with blank image bank and entertaining self-tests !
- What your bones have in common with the Eiffel tower Aatish Bhatia, Wired
- eSkeletons Interactive environment in which to examine and learn about skeletal anatomy.View the bones of both human and non-human primates and gather information about them from the osteology database of the Department of Anthropology, Austin Texas
anatomy.txt · Last modified: 2015/10/11 22:10 by emily